- Find a Distributor
- Request Info
ST40 Striated Wall • IMPower Series
Panel Coverage: 40"
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauge: 26 ga.
Optional Gauges: 22 ga., 24 ga.
This striated concealed fastened wall panel provides a flat and clean appearance to exterior and interior wall surfaces. The nominal embossed striations add rigidity and ensure an acceptable flatness tolerance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery
- The standard exterior metal surface is embossed 26 ga G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available)
- The standard interior metal surface is embossed 26 ga Imperial White
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP
- AAMA 501.1 Air/Water Infiltration
- ASTM C 1363 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM C 518 Thermal Resistance
- ASTM E 283 Air Leakage (0.01 cfm @ 12 psf)
- ASTM E 331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E 72 Structural Strength
- ASTM E 84 Flame Spread
- FM 4880 Fire Rating – Class 1 IMP Walls and Ceilings
- FM 4881 Fire Rating – Class 1 Exterior Wall
Enter your ZIP code to see the colors available in your area.